Looking for Jumble Answers For 01/08/2023? You are on the right page. You can find those in the Answer section; tapping or clicking on the jumbled word will get the unscrambled word.
Before moving directly to the answer, you must look at the Hint section, which will help you find the answer easily.
- BELARH = A type of medicine that uses roots, stems, leaves, flowers, or seeds of plants to improve health, prevent disease, and treat illness.
- GITPOS = A small peg or plug, especially for insertion into the vent of a cask.
- PXOEES = Make (something) visible by uncovering it.
- KNAHES = You are upset and unable to think calmly.
- NSOLOE = Make (something tied, fastened, or fixed in place) less tight or firm.
- SASING = Allocate (a job or duty).
HLPGTESEKENLSSSI = Restless KDarkness
DURING LONG BATTLES, KING ARTHUR ANS HIS MEN HAD SOME – HLPGTESEKENLSSSI