Get the Jumble answer for February 24,2023! You can also give one more try with Hint and that is: The two men competing in the golf tournament were –
- RDOWL = WORLD – All the earth.
- CLOLA = LOCAL – Relates to specific area.
- EILGSH = SLEIGH – A sledge drawn by horses or reindeer, especially one used for passengers.
- FWLEAF = WAFFLE – Talk or write a lot without giving any useful information or any clear answers.
- WOLLOLSLEWFFE = FELLOWFELLOWS – ColleagueColleagues
THE TWO MEN COMPETING IN THE GOLF TOURNAMENT WERE – WOLLOLSLEWFFE