Get the Jumble answer for February 27,2023! You can also give one more try with Hint and that is: She still had a lot of clothes left to iron but would –
- EDROO – A round-up of cattle on a ranch for branding, counting, etc.
- KOPRE – Card Game / a metal rod with a handle, used for prodding and stirring an open fire.
- PSACET – A particular part or feature of something.
- SGNIRT – material consisting of threads of cotton, hemp, or other material twisted together to form a thin length.
- ROESPSN – To continue doing something in a determined way.
She still had a lot of clothes left to iron but would – ROESPSN