Get the Jumble answer for February 28,2023! You can also give one more try with Hint and that is: The owner of the successful fitness center was making a –
- LYSET = A particular procedure by which something is done; a manner or way.
- TOPAI = A paved outdoor area adjoining a house.
- ALFTUN = Display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.
- GHRIEH = Used to refer to an advanced level of education
- YLEPTOFATHIHR = A substantial, sizeable, good amount of money earned, gained.
The owner of the successful fitness center was making a – YLEPTOFATHIHR